[game_preservation] A Life Well Wasted

Andrew Armstrong andrew at aarmstrong.org
Tue Mar 10 05:17:35 EDT 2009

I'd take the software for singleplayer because then you can make the
videos from it ;) you can't do that the other way around (the opposite
is true for the experiences of a multiplayer game - you can't recreate
it in software, but can at least record on perspective in video/sound).

The podcast also was interesting (especially on the collector who was
much more open then some) - we do need to see about the related areas of
pinball and mechanical machines. Also need to sort the "Game Audio"
collection so we can get podcasts like this (and general gaming
podcasts) stored at the IA (man so many groups to contact for that, even
just retro / historical / critical podcasts or audio. I need some
students to pick on to help like you're able to get Henry :D ).

Andrew