[game_preservation] flyer for GDC

Andrew Armstrong andrew at aarmstrong.org
Mon Mar 23 00:17:57 EDT 2009

Yeah, redirects are up - I realise most people would find us via. Google
if we were higher up for some regularly used search terms :)

Awesome on bringing them down, you're doing a lot of legwork for this :)
just a shame we won't have any of the white papers available, but I am
going to put up the white paper online tonight and announce it properly.

Andrew

Henry Lowood wrote:

> Which one? to the SIG? I think I just cut and pasted it to make sure

> that I didn't type it wrong. To be honest, I never use the URL

> directly, just go to Google for it, so they'll find us regardless.

> Ah, I see: http://www.igda.org/wiki/Game_Preservation_SIG, but Andrew,

> the redirect works! So we are good to go.

> I have 500 copies. I'll bring 250 to the IGDA desk tomorrow, then

> another 200 on Wednesday, saving 50 for the roundtable.

> Henry

> Andrew Armstrong wrote:

>> Yeah, looks good apart from that error ;)

>> I've made a redirect for the right wiki page location.

>> We also should really point people just to

>> http://www.igda.org/preservation since the new IGDA site will have

>> some basic information there, but I like the layout of this flyer

>> regardless.

>> Andrew

>> Stuart Feldhamer wrote:

>>> Henry,

>>> I think the link on the bottom is wrong...

>>> Stuart

>>> Everyone,

>>> Attached is the flyer I put together for GDC. We should have a

>>> bunch to distribute from the IGDA booth. Feel free to pick some up

>>> and hand them around.

>>> Henry

>>> --

>>> Henry Lowood

>>> Curator for History of Science & Technology Collections;

>>> Film & Media Collections

>>> HRG, Green Library

>>> 557 Escondido Mall, Stanford University Libraries

>>> http://www.stanford.edu/~lowood <http://www.stanford.edu/%7Elowood>