[game_preservation] flyer for GDC

Henry Lowood lowood at stanford.edu
Mon Mar 23 01:12:15 EDT 2009

Andrew,

If things break right, the White Paper may be available for ordering by
Friday -- it all depends how fast it gets here and we can make the
changes. Right now, with the cover fixed, the content is all there, so
someone could still order a copy if they don't mind the formatting of
the TOC. And since you have the content on-line as well, it's all good.

Henry

>>> http://www.igda.org/preservation since the new IGDA site will have

>>> some basic information there, but I like the layout of this flyer

>>> regardless.

>>> Andrew