[game_preservation] Online DRM

Andreas Lange lange at digitalgamearchive.org
Tue Mar 31 03:23:59 EDT 2009

Dear Rachel,
thanks for the info, which I didn't know. When did that happen? Does
anyone know why? And what is the schedule for the next round of DMCA
evaluation after the hearings will have started in May?
While the US law is not directly relevant for us in Germany, I could use
this DMCA exeption as a good reference for our local law making process.
Andreas