[game_preservation] Encarta dies

Devin Monnens dmonnens at gmail.com
Sun May 3 12:59:58 EDT 2009

Aye. That's why one of the best things I got from my university was a
lifetime membership to the library with graduate benefits! This means full
access to scholarly databases, electronic books, and (when they get it) the
Google Books collection! I have trouble imagining life without this...

I don't ever recall having a seminar on how to do research - that was
drilled into our heads in high school, and then the bit about 'reliable
sources' in college (at least I think that's where I learned it...).

-Devin