[game_preservation] Monthly update coming...soon

Andrew Armstrong andrew at aarmstrong.org
Wed May 6 13:26:45 EDT 2009

It says, at the end of it, that it is a shorter version (for some
reason?) from Edge 112. Also, If it's one thing Edge does fabously, it
is hide the author, the editor, and any revisions, and I've not got any
Edge magazines to check side by side comparisons. Here it is:

http://www.edge-online.com/magazine/the-making-of-spacewar

Andrew