[game_preservation] "Registration for video games and other machine readable audiovisual works"

ommail at cox.net ommail at cox.net
Sat May 23 14:42:18 EDT 2009

Devin,

Are you looking for anything specific regarding this Library of Congress circular (any updates, the registration process, etc)? I could probably find out for you. Keep in mind that there is a little bit of a brew-ha-ha going on about copyright in the Library of Congress right now tho.

Please let me know. I'll ask around on Tuesday.

Joe Garrity