[game_preservation] IGN is closing the Gamespy and Classicgaming networks

Devin Monnens dmonnens at gmail.com
Sun May 31 20:15:44 EDT 2009

As far as I know, IGN is no longer hosting Gamespy, Planets, and
Classicgaming. Fileplanet is still up (for now) and they're letting us keep
our Fielplanet accounts. I REALLY wish we could hear back from
Classicgaming... :-/

Sorry about the bus. That's why I don't take them unless it's only one bus
and it goes in ONE direction WITHOUT any turns :) It's also why I like the
train better.

-Devin