[game_preservation] [Monthly SIG Roundup] November 2009

Andrew Armstrong andrew at aarmstrong.org
Sun Nov 8 11:16:00 EST 2009

Urg, next time I won't rush and will proofread. Sorry about the broken
link and typos.

Also, FYI: the old site is at http://archives.igda.org - yes, hardly
easy to navigate, but if anyone is interested there it is (I manually
grabbed 90% of the pages - yes, including hundreds of column entries - a
little while back if anyone can't find anything).

I am also serious about going through and just dumping to a "list that
can be brought back to life" all the projects that have had zero work
done on them for whatever reason. I'd like to know if anyone does want
to volunteer, or know anyone who wants to volunteer, actually to do some
web-based preservation work. I might get into contact with some groups
to gather their thoughts or documentation but that is sometimes very
time consuming since I'm not a member of those groups (anyone who is
please speak up ;) ).