[game_preservation] [Monthly SIG Roundup] November 2009

Andrew Armstrong andrew at aarmstrong.org
Thu Nov 12 07:50:53 EST 2009

I basically forgot since no one replied (Well, one person replied, sent
me onto someone else who supposedly maintained it, who never replied).
If you're up for putting a second copy on the archive once this
collection is approved, that'd be awesome :) (email me off list so I
know or not - I'm happy to eventually get around to uploading things,
but I don't have the time right now).

Andrew