[game_preservation] New MLA Format for 2009

Devin Monnens dmonnens at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 09:46:54 EDT 2009

MLA is a standard in the English department.APA is used by history and the
sciences (we also adopted it in media studies).
Chicago... I honestly don't remember who uses that.
There's also the style used for DiGRA submissions, which is a whole other
format (ACM - American Computer Magazine or something).