[game_preservation] Archivist's Burden

Jan Baart jan_baart at yahoo.de
Wed Oct 14 14:10:03 EDT 2009

I know I'm late to the party but I still wanted to add this. There is
actually a CD-ROM game backup community out there at redump.org. They
also have a guide to preserve CD-ROM based games without copy
protection, either with or without audio tracks. It's not the easiest
method to grasp but apparently it's the most accurate one.

Here's a link to their guide:

http://redump.org/guide/cddumping/

, Jan