[game_preservation] Archivist's Burden

Andrew Armstrong andrew at aarmstrong.org
Wed Oct 14 15:31:27 EDT 2009

That was an interesting read (mainly for how to get the audio tracks
separate to the data...although why you'd do that for true dumping is a
bit odd). A real shame it's windows only, then again, windows only helps
for a lot of people.

I'll add this now to our resources list and should contact them at some
point. We've also still got a need to do some general guides for "end
users" who want to backup things, and this would be good to use there :)

Andrew