[game_preservation] [Fwd: Re: [SIGs-Admin] Website Status]

Henry Lowood lowood at stanford.edu
Mon Oct 19 12:07:54 EDT 2009

FYI - latest update and testing on the new IGDA website. There has been
a huge amount of traffic on this, which I have kept from our group
discussion (you can thank me later). Suffice it to say, it is a big
project and has taken longer than expected; however, it looks like the
new site may be launched before too long.

I think Andrew may be more familiar with the technical issues involved.
He has been involved in the testing and has been bird-dogging esp. the
issues that affect our wiki.

Henry