[game_preservation] DOOM manifest for PVW project

Devin Monnens dmonnens at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 21:00:13 EDT 2009

The latest Open Office seems to have .docx support. But I still refuse to
save anything in that format. This format shift has caused nothing but
troubles. I don't even see how it is supposedly 'better' than the old
version. I have enough trouble trying to teach students how to use the new
Office without having to describe to them how to 'save as' a document (yes,
this is rocket science to them).
-Devin