[game_preservation] DOOM manifest for PVW project

Andrew Armstrong andrew at aarmstrong.org
Thu Sep 17 11:49:06 EDT 2009

Thanks for the advice, I did open it in Open Office but sometimes, well,
things do get mangled (whatever Microsoft format it is, mind you). It's
pretty basic text though, hooray :D I'm tempted to put it on the wiki :)

I liked reading the manifest. Covers all the areas I can think of except
I guess technical documentation and tutorials for how to build levels
for the game are kind of missing (so both technical documentation on the
game, and how to build things for the game). Not needed for getting to
know the game though.

A very good example, certainly since it contains everything that would
be needed to literally install and play the game, with some good
important background pieces too.

Andrew