[game_preservation] DOOM manifest for PVW project

Devin Monnens dmonnens at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 23:27:19 EDT 2009

Actually, I think my biggest area of interest would be 'which things did you
id say you explicitly needed permission for' (i.e. what did their lawyers
say was covered under their copyright)? That might be useful if they say
that game footage and screenshots are covered. Obviously, you have
permission, but there should be a list of things you explicitly needed
permission for, right?

>>> http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=941B3470-3AE9-4AEE-8F43-C6BB74CD1466&displaylang=en

>>> http://www.bing.com/search?q=pet+allergy&form=MHEINA&publ=WLHMTAG&crea=TXT_MHEINA_Health_Health_PetAllergy_1x1