[game_preservation] DOOM manifest for PVW project

Devin Monnens dmonnens at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 23:23:32 EDT 2009

Henry,
Do you have a list of all (?) versions of the DOOM game that were released?
This would include ports too I suppose. Actually, I'm kind of surprised
there isn't an article on DOOM in HG101 - that sounds like a perfect series
to cover.

Also, I hope you're going to publish a paper on this as a case study for
game preservation! Remember, I'll be hosting a panel on it in Albuquerque in
February. If we get enough people, it's possible we could do two sections.

-Devin