[game_preservation] Arty Games

Andrew Armstrong andrew at aarmstrong.org
Fri Sep 25 04:58:51 EDT 2009

Heh, the game sure does question the worth of your digital files, it's
interesting, but not as effective as doing it for something that simply
can't ever be got back (although that applies more to the real world
where you'd be proving a point in the worst way possible).

I think games title is a bit rubbish though. I personally think if it
calls itself lose/lose, it implies that the game deleting itself is a
loss (in addition to the stupid thought that dying in a game is
"losing", gah, what a silly think to say, but is probably what he
means), which if it is, heh, we might as well start trying to save every
other destructive program, such as viruses ;)

Andrew