[game_preservation] Archivist's Burden

Andrew Armstrong andrew at aarmstrong.org
Fri Sep 25 11:17:51 EDT 2009

Neat info, I'm going to check out some of them links myself :) I might
contact the IASAA about preservation formats too, since visual works
haven't got a similar open source standard as FLAC, or a plain format
like WAV, sadly (apart from possibly it'll be usually "what is shipped"
or "what is available on promo disks and online" for videogames, but
from a company/creator perspective this might be more important).

Andrew