[game_preservation] Collecting non-game software

Mike Melanson mike at multimedia.cx
Thu Apr 8 10:59:56 EDT 2010

Not exactly on-topic, but I thought members might be able to give some
leads.

Sometime ago, I liberated a bunch of multimedia-related software
packages (originating from many sources) from my company (itself a
multimedia software company that was then purchased by a larger
multimedia software company). I'm planning to photograph and write some
blog posts about the software. But afterwards, does anyone have any idea
where it should go? Does anyone collect general software vs.
gaming/entertainment software, or know of a group that does?

Thanks...

--
-Mike Melanson