[game_preservation] New take on the walkthrough

Rachel "Sheepy" Donahue donahrm at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 12:19:12 EDT 2010

Relevant to amateur efforts, community created materials and context--

Two friends of mine have decided to use Twitter record their experiences
as they play through Interplay's Wasteland. They're both articulate guys,
so I have high hopes it will turn out to be something spiffy. Now I'm
wondering if there are other examples of tweet-throughs out there -- seen
any?

http://www.mobygames.com/game/wasteland

http://twitter.com/fabooWasteland/
http://twitter.com/TheHipWasteland/

There is of course a long tradition of BBS/Forum posts and walkthroughs,
but I find the idea of (semi)live-tweeting gameplay super exciting.

-Rach