[game_preservation] New take on the walkthrough

Andrew Armstrong andrew at aarmstrong.org
Sat Apr 17 17:53:24 EDT 2010

I really wish videogames were not so engrossing. Like film, it's hard to
draw attention away (except when it is broken somehow, possibly
intentionally), and even seasoned Let's Play people go mute at some
points even if they're experts.

Now having someone else comment on a game (as I suppose tweets must be!)
in audio or text, that'd be interesting since it's both an outsider,
someone who doesn't need to concentrate heavily on what's going on, and,
well, it is quite interesting seeing how someone not playing a game
thinks it should go or how it's going or even just what's going on.

Andrew