[game_preservation] Nolan Bushnell returns to Atari

Andrew Armstrong andrew at aarmstrong.org
Wed Apr 21 15:20:58 EDT 2010

Since it is Atari in name only (Infogrames owned, brought out brand to
begin with...twice? three times now?) what is this other then a PR stunt?

I'd be interested if it actually had anything worthwhile to say other
then he's just a member of the board. I guess they don't want to say
what he might be deciding (if anything), or doing (if anything) there.
Oh well! Wild mass guessing all round :)

Good to see someone get something out of being a long-time player in the
industry though. Kudos for that I'd say.

Andrew