[game_preservation] Nolan Bushnell returns to Atari

Andrew Armstrong andrew at aarmstrong.org
Wed Apr 21 15:44:44 EDT 2010

Interesting mini-business-biography there, hehe.

I had a look around for the whole newest organisation structure, and
it's like something out of a Sci-fi novel, companies holding companies
holding companies (some of it was more just history that they've
consolidated but there is a lot of weirdness). It's more like umbrella
tree then just an umbrella. Then again it is kind of the norm for the
bigger companies.

Andrew