[game_preservation] 1Up's article on game mechanics

Andrew Armstrong andrew at aarmstrong.org
Thu Dec 16 15:26:08 EST 2010

Nice work on that, fun read about the people selling it, although not
being alive at the time the more obvious nostalgia inducing parts
obviously didn't quite work :D hehehe!

Getting the people who don't just develop games to comment does make for
interesting reading.

Thing with anniversaries is you do like every 5 years (10 years, 15, 20,
25, etc.), meaning every year is packed with pretty repetitive favourite
ones; although I've no idea how best to change that except perhaps
spreading them out some more as the histories get longer.

Andrew