[game_preservation] 1Up's article on game mechanics

Frank Cifaldi fcifaldi at gmail.com
Thu Dec 16 14:52:49 EST 2010

Yeah, I've been doing a lot of research trying to organize a substantial
"This Day in History" starting January 1, so the anniversary part is
covered. I like retrospective interviews too but they're pretty expensive
from both a resource and actual money perspective, but I agree with you,
they're my favorite. Here's mine on the NES launch, I forget if it made the
rounds on this list:

http://www.1up.com/do/feature?cId=3182029