[game_preservation] Game preservation publicity

Devin Monnens dmonnens at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 13:24:40 EST 2010

Nice!

Actually, there was also a big panel at the DiGRA Japan conference. I am
trying to get a report on it from one of the attendees, but it sounds like
the material will be posted online. I will say the White Paper was quoted on
the panel.

Also, there was a panel where designers of early Japanese arcade games
talked. However, this report is entirely in Japanese. Still, there are some
really great photographs here.

http://www.4gamer.net/games/042/G004287/20101219004/

-Devin