[game_preservation] Frank Cifaldi's preservation article on 1Up

Devin Monnens dmonnens at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 10:04:21 EST 2010

Those are pretty cool. It's too bad it's impossible to see what's going on
in most of the images. The swag shot is hilarious - SMB underpants! I'm kind
of surprised at the amount of work that went into some of these booths (the
Golden Axe booth's giant dragon in particular). And the presence of people
dressed up as game characters (only instead of booth babes, it's booth
barbarians! lol!). Have you talked with journalists who were there?

-Devin