[game_preservation] Art History of Games

Andrew Armstrong andrew at aarmstrong.org
Mon Jan 11 12:55:33 EST 2010

Oooh, looks cool, cheap too (compared to almost everything else I've
ever attended, $40? wow). Hope it's good :)

If I had got our bibliography thing sorted out, I'd ask if the
organizers were doing slides or videos too, although, actually, are they
anyway? Some of the talks look interesting (long shot, but you never know!).

Andrew