[game_preservation] Art History of Games

Devin Monnens dmonnens at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 15:20:28 EST 2010

Henry, you should have told everyone about this LAST week! It was only $25
for the pass then! (early registration) I have gotten my pass but not my
ticket yet. Actually, if anyone is interested in sharing a hotel room, I am
trying to arrange a room at the Motel 6 (or whatever it is), which is about
a block or two away from the center. Unfortunately, there is nothing I can
do about the $250 airplane ticket (esp. if it's gone up since) and I don't
know if I'll be teaching next week so I don't know if I can afford to go!

Is there anything special Game Preservation SIG members can do at the
conference?

-Devin