[game_preservation] Art History of Games

Henry Lowood lowood at stanford.edu
Mon Jan 11 16:36:11 EST 2010

Devin,

Just passing along what the organizers sent this morning, with the
request to distribute. I'm not an organizer, only a mere speaker.

I think it's possible the talks will coalesce as a book, which would
document the proceedings. If you mean volunteering to help out the
organizers, you would want to contact John Sharp or just send e-mail to
the address in the announcement.

Henry