[game_preservation] Worst game ever made

Andrew Armstrong andrew at aarmstrong.org
Sun Jan 17 12:16:29 EST 2010

I was only picking on the classic example, Jim, and I'd say that Martin
may be right, the gameplay isn't exactly knowable without a manual, and
it doesn't make a lick of sense :) There are obviously worse Atari games
(this being before big licences and so forth), but it was probably the
major one that got returned en mass.

In any case, Big Rigs isn't alone as a terribly incomplete PC game. It's
just a lot more games means it's harder to find the really bad ones
(hell, it's hard to find the really good games sometimes!).

Andrew