[game_preservation] Silent Films Being Lost

Andrew Armstrong andrew at aarmstrong.org
Thu Jul 22 10:22:25 EDT 2010

Books; good point, perhaps better preserved because of libraries though!

:) (IE; government funded institutions).

Longevity - good point on it being underground, although thankfully
there are some people working more on the transfer from any analogue
media to digital, where it becomes at least something that is easily
copied for archival purposes, even if no where yet has a large
accessible digital repository nor system of emulation that can run all
the older games. :)

Andrew