[game_preservation] International Video Game Hall of Fame

Jim Leonard trixter at oldskool.org
Fri Jul 23 01:21:26 EDT 2010

On 7/22/2010 8:41 AM, Stuart Feldhamer wrote:

> After all, basically what he did is establish high score records for video

> games and promote his records as the official ones.

> You say the list is "a

> pretty balanced list of older to modern and from industry and player (the

> competitors)", when in fact it is very weighted to the competitors.

I'm glad I wasn't the only one thinking this. I can't believe *any*
competitor is part of some sort of "gaming hall of fame" list of
inductees. It should be 100% game designers/implementers/programmers
because without them *the players wouldn't exist*.
--
Jim Leonard (trixter at oldskool.org) http://www.oldskool.org/
Help our electronic games project: http://www.mobygames.com/