[game_preservation] International Video Game Hall of Fame

Martin Goldberg wgungfu at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 02:37:18 EDT 2010

On Fri, Jul 23, 2010 at 1:30 AM, Rowan Kaiser <rowankaiser at gmail.com> wrote:

> (other than the awesome King

> of Kong doc),

Ouch, that thing was such a hatchet job. Its unfortunate a lot of
people got their first exposure to Walter, Billy, etc. through that.
Some big playing with timelines in the footage, outright lies (i.e.
when the one interviewer is lambasting Billy as never really coming
out in public to compete anymore when Billy set the (then) world
public record of DK at our show in 2004 in front of our attendees),
etc.

Marty