[game_preservation] Two books on Gumpei Yokoi [Japanese]

Devin Monnens dmonnens at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 11:45:46 EDT 2010

Hi Jose,

No, I don't know of anyone who isn't in Japan who has these. You CAN get
them off of Amazon, but it costs $40 to ship them to the US...that's the
same cost as the books themselves! o_O

There's the Virtual Boy fanpage you probably know about -
http://www.virtual-boy.org/

And I also repaired
<http://deserthat.wordpress.com/2009/08/12/resurrecting-a-virtual-boy/>a
virtual boy :)