[game_preservation] Survey of Game Preservation Institutions

Martin Goldberg wgungfu at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 18:41:44 EST 2010

Devin - just a quick correction. Curt's entry you have "Society of
American Archivists", which of course is incorrect.

Curt would be the Atari Historical Society, which is currently
composed of himself, Karl Morris, and myself.

I also have the Electronic Entertainment Museum (E2M), an archive of
the coin, computer and console industry from 60's to present. That
includes public displays of materials at various events, such as the
Midwest Gaming Classic. That's what the Ralph Baer papers fall under
for instance.

Marty