[game_preservation] Swag archive?

Andrew Armstrong andrew at aarmstrong.org
Mon Mar 15 15:32:52 EDT 2010

CES shows eh? I wonder what hidden treasures the journalists have - the
problem is, developers don't usually keep hold of the stuff they give
out (or...they're closed down publishers or developers!), but the
journalists half love and half hate it.

If I ever meet a long-term journalist (do we have many long term game
journalists still in the industry?) I might ask them about older events.

Andrew