[game_preservation] Survey of Game Preservation Institutions

Devin Monnens dmonnens at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 17:03:18 EDT 2010

I was at GDC and so couldn't get to this. You're correct, the list needs
updating, and I've heard of a few more to add.

I think if this were available as some kind of database on the wiki where
people could add information, then that would be very helpful. I could see
coupling this with a map ala gamedevmap.com