[game_preservation] Oregon Trail (1971, 1974)

Devin Monnens dmonnens at gmail.com
Sun Mar 21 15:07:26 EDT 2010

Here is an interesting interview. Go to the 5/28/09 interview (you can
download the MP3; about 60 mb), download it and go to about 87:30 - 98:50.

http://www.tegianzone.com/rick_emerson.html

The other thing is there was a 1978 BASIC version for the Apple II, so my
guess is this would be the easiest to find.

-Devin