[game_preservation] Nimatron: computer or electromechanical?

Devin Monnens dmonnens at gmail.com
Tue May 18 01:00:43 EDT 2010

Ok, that's all I needed to know - if it was a computer or not. Here is a
synthesis of the findings:

http://deserthat.wordpress.com/2010/05/18/earlyer-computer-games-babbage-and-nimatron/

Hopefully I'm not misreading that this is a computer (albeit one
specifically designed to play Nim, not a general purpose machine).

-Devin