[game_preservation] Japanese Computer Game Preservation

Devin Monnens dmonnens at gmail.com
Thu Nov 25 18:00:04 EST 2010

Kieron,

Thank you for the information! I will forward yours and Joseph's contacts
forthwith!

Incidentally, I have a factory sealed copy of Barney Bear Goes to Space for
the Amiga. I saw you have the EU version. I can send it your way as I have
no use for it, though I cannot guarantee it will work. I don't think I have
any other sealed games though. Incidentally, I also have some copies of the
Amiga Software of the Month Club. I backed all of them up to .adf format,
but I don't know if the data is authentic as I played some of the games on
there (real interesting demos, mind). These might be a little harder to send
though as there are a lot of them.

Incidentally, do you have an estimate of how much the preservation project
cost?

-Devin