[game_preservation] The Museum of Art and Digital Entertainment (?)

Henry Lowood lowood at stanford.edu
Fri Apr 1 12:00:35 EDT 2011

Andrew,

Some confusion on the page you found. The MADE is a new project in San
Francisco, and I believe Alex Handy is on this list. Yes, I'm on the
Board. Alex attended the Roundtable at GDC. He has also been in direct
contact with IGDA Central about software archiving; I don't know much
about that. The IGDA history part of the post is a separate matter,
and I'm not sure what the MADE could offer there; I've separately been
in contact with Gordon about that, but again, not much has happened yet,
as Gordon and I have both been waiting for our schedules to clear a
bit. I'm guessing summer for anything concrete.

Henry