[game_preservation] The Museum of Art and Digital Entertainment (?)

Andrew Armstrong andrew at aarmstrong.org
Fri Apr 1 12:34:41 EDT 2011

Sorry Frank, it didn't connect, re-reading my old emails I did find his
introduction! I'm so dumb today.

Trust me to not even bother to search for it at the time, the site just
threw me since I've not seen it before...I apologise! Sorry all.

Thanks for the explanations Alex/Henry, especially on the IGDA history
thing; didn't hear about it before (last I heard was on the old.igda.org
being there from years ago). Good to hear your working hard on it and so
forth, Kickstarter etc. - I'll throw some money in the pot.

Andrew