[game_preservation] The Museum of Art and Digital Entertainment (?)

Martin Goldberg wgungfu at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 12:46:58 EDT 2011

I signed up and just did two minor corrections. Atari should be Atari
SA, which is based in Los Angeles now and was not founded in 1972.
Likewise there's Atari Interactive, which is in New York and owns all
the original Atari's consumer IP and is basically in charge of
anything in relation to that IP (including any archival assets).

The issue with documenting archiving for this brand though is that
Atari SA is only a publisher. You'd have to contact something like
Cryptic or it's other satellite developers to see if anything is being
archived. As far as the original Atari's, those are archived by Curt
Vendel (consumer) and Scott Evans (coin).

Marty

>>> http://blog.themade.org/?p=37

>>> Not sure what that is referring to though; I didn't realise the IGDA was

>>> asking for this...?

>>> Andrew