[game_preservation] Gerald A Lawson Dies

Devin Monnens dmonnens at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 21:21:19 EDT 2011

http://www.wired.com/gamelife/2011/04/jerry-lawson-dies/

<http://www.wired.com/gamelife/2011/04/jerry-lawson-dies/>Wired has another
excellent article by Chris Kohler. I also contacted Joseph Saulter, head of
the IGDA Diversity SIG via Facebook (I am surprised at how...empty a lot of
the SIG websites are. Does this have to do with the move?). There are some
fantastic links in this article including video interviews and a thread on
Digital Press with some anecdotes and information on a keynote he gave in
2004.