[game_preservation] ELSPA Database

Andrew Perti andrew.perti at thesimm.org
Fri Dec 9 13:03:37 EST 2011

Hi Jan,

Unfortunately I'm not sure how to procure a substantiated ELSPA
database. The best thing I have found thus far after doing 30 second of
research was:
http://www.mobygames.com/search/quick?q=elspa&p=-1&search=Go&sFilter=1&sGG=on&sA=on

Andrew Perti
Founder | Seattle Interactive Media Museum
andrew.perti at thesimm.org | www.thesimm.org
Mobile: 518 653-5864