[game_preservation] ELSPA Database

Jan Baart jan_baart at yahoo.de
Fri Dec 9 13:13:27 EST 2011

Hi Andrew,

unfortunately that's putting the cart before the horse as one of the
reasons I'd like to have access to the ELSPA database is verifying that
ELSPA stickers (as opposed to print) on certain games are actually legit
ratings to verify actual UK/Europe release for databases like MobyGames
(not for MG itself though). And obviously to check completeness of such
game databases compared to what was actually rated :)

Jan