[game_preservation] Sad news and Good news from Gamasutra

Devin Monnens dmonnens at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 01:31:08 EST 2011

I just saw this today. I don't visit Gamasutra very often, but just stopped
by to do some research and saw this obit:

http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/32964/Obituary_Game_Production_Veteran_Heather_Thompson.php

I'll have to get the Memorials list updated tomorrow.

On lighter news, the second part of the preservation article is up, as is an
interview with Tristan Donovan on Replay: The History of Video Games (which
I just pulled out of my brother's collection in the basement - now if only I
can manage the time to read it!).